- Sales tax and service fees will be added to the final price of all tables sold.
- What does the VIP purchase include?
Please make sure to check the info on the performer’s show page where all info will be included. VIP packages can vary on what they include in your purchase and are show specific.
- Our tickets are exclusively sold through Etix, which is the ticketing service we use and can be accessed from our site.
- Promo Codes: Sign up to become an insider below and receive promotional codes to use on select shows, and newsletters about up-coming shows!
Sign up to become a Funny Bone insider!
21 & older. Must show a valid government issued photo ID for entry
- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges
- Can I transfer my tickets to a friend or family member?
Yes, they can be sent via text or email
- Tables are pre-assigned by the time and date they are purchased.
- Group seating; by purchasing multiple tables under the same first and last name, will automatically seat you at neighboring tables. If tables are already purchased and are under different names, you must call or email us prior to the day of show, to request your group be sat at neighboring tables.
- All tables seat four people
- Shared two person tables are not a private table, you may be sat with another party of two.
- Shows typically last between 90 minutes to an hour and 45 minutes
- We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before showtime
- The latest we will seat anyone is 30 minutes after the show begins
- The Funny Bone serves food during every show and we recommend you to arrive early if you plan to dine with us. Servers will come to your table to take your food and drink orders.
- View our menu here!
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person attending a show, this includes all food, all beverages, and Funny Bone merchandise.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside the venue.
- You can purchase a gift card here! (link to come)
- Gift cards can be used for ticket purchases and in the showroom
- We please ask that you don’t wear anything that could distract the audience or performers
- We have plenty of free parking surrounding our comedy club! Handicap accessible ramps are on the East and West side of the building.
- Purchasing tickets from our official website is the easiest way to avoid any of these potential issues that could cause you to overpay or not be able to attend the event.
- By following these tips, you can help to protect yourself from the risks associated with third party ticket resellers.
- There are a number of reasons why you should be careful to avoid third party ticket resellers.
- Tickets may be counterfeit. Counterfeit tickets are often made to look very similar to real tickets, but they are not valid. If you purchase a counterfeit ticket, you will not be allowed into the show.
- Tickets may be overpriced and third party ticket resellers often charge much higher prices for tickets than the face value.
- Tickets may not be delivered when you buy from a third party, and there is always a risk that you will not receive the tickets you purchase from a reseller.
No pictures or video recordings are allowed during the show
Please keep in mind that the performers may be video recording their show and some audience reactions may be captured